Category Manager Senior Team Leader
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a highly dynamic Senior Category Manager Team Leader to be an emerging leader who can leverage their knowledge and skills to mentor and guide a team of Category Managers, Category Leadership Associates, and Category Analysts to deliver winning solutions for our clients and customers. As an established expert in the application of all Category Management processes, this associate will utilize their technical expertise, strong foundational knowledge of the industry, and data (syndicated and shopper) driven insight creation to create value for our clients and customers while building the skills of their team. The Senior Category Manager Team Leader will be able to prioritize business requests to meet deadlines and drive optimal ROI while fostering a culture of continuous professional development, leading by example.
Take this opportunity to join North America s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
Client/Customer Leadership and Management
- Engage with assigned clients/customers and internal stakeholders to understand and prioritize strategies and objectives and building strong, value-added relationships
- Utilizes syndicated scan, panel, and geodemographic data along with client and market research to proactively identify mutually beneficial, actionable, and quantifiable solutions that meet today s business needs
- Track and guide our RAVE process across direct reports, working to reinforce the importance of value creation measurement with clients/customers
- Manage and mentor a small group of Category Managers, Category Leadership Associates, and Category Analysts in the principles and practices of Category Management
- Evaluates available resources to create efficiencies in team structure and work streams that allow associates to be nimble, more easily adapt to changing trends or opportunities and promotes personal development while being focused on ROI
- Continually identify, develop, and present engaging, insight-driven though leadership and analysis to clients, customers, and internal stakeholders. Presentations will demonstrate both data and story-telling mastery and effectively integrate category, consumer, and shopper insights with a quantifiable action plan.
- Be a Strategic Though Partner, driving insights to action through the deep analytics of the category, macro-trends, competitive landscape, pricing, promotion, assortment, space management, and shopper trends
- Champion democratization of data and self-service reporting across internal client and/or customer sales teams
- Resource for strategic, enterprise-driven analytics and insight work
- Bachelor's Degreein Marketing, Math, Statistics, or Economic fields or equivalent experience required
- 3-5 years of experience in Category Management role within the CPG industry
- Intellectually curious, eager to problem solve, and a quick learner
- Well-organized and strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Syndicated Data experience: Mastery of IRI, Nielsen, and other relevant platforms preferred
- Deep experience with the application of shopper panel data and geodemographic datasets