-Voted Best Places to Work in the North Bay by Caregivers 9 times now! Come Work for the Best!!-
Learn More Earn More!
Sequoia Senior Solutions is proud of the extensive training program offered to our Caregivers through Sequoia Home Care Academy. With each training our Caregivers receive a pay raise and are better equipped to provide specialized and knowledgeable in-home care. Non CNA Caregivers begin at $14 per hour and earn up to $16 per hour after completing all training classes. CNAs begin at $15 per hour and earn up to $17 per hour after completing all training classes. Special assignments can pay up to $18.25 per hour (Non CNA) and $19.25 per hour (CNA).
Sequoia Home Care Academy classes include:
Bed Care & Body Mechanics
CPR & First Aid
For more than 14 years Sequoia Senior Solutions has earned a reputation as Excellence in In-Home Care due to the incredible Caregivers that consistently provide exceptional and professional services to our clients.
We are currently searching for enthusiastic, passionate and patient Caregivers that want to make a difference in someone's life.
We try to match caregivers nearby to limit your commute times! We're actively hiring in Santa Rosa!
Benefits of being a Sequoia Senior Solutions' Caregiver:
- Pampered in Paradise Yearly Contest: you could win a vacation for 2 in Hawaii!!!
- Paid Vacation (Start accruing during Orientation!)
- Paid Sick Leave (Start accruing during Orientation!)
- Paid Training
- Flexible Scheduling (We Schedule around your availability!)
- Companion Care Aide Certification
- CPR/First Aide Training
- Diagnosis-Specific Certification
- Health Benefits
- Workers' Compensation
- Loyalty Bonus
- Referral Bonus
- Annual Employee Appreciation events that include Holiday Parties and Picnics with prizes